Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Go with your gut feel


People tend to feel lost when they tend to make their decisions, with my personal experiences I believe if we follow our sixth sense feeling we tend to do the right thing.
I am sure each one of us has it, but it happens occasionally, it does not come every day, but I believe it happens when we are making our decisions, let me explain few of my experiences.

I am new into photography, its already 3weeks from today “15th Aug. 2010” I am not lying this is the truth, its similar to a person who just learn how to drive a car or having a car 3 weeks ago, I dun think someone could improve within 3 weeks, true that I have used my friend’s camera but its not the D-SRL one. And it never be constant, its I will be only using it for few hours during the events.


Then I thought back, why my friends said good to most of my pictures, is it because I took their pictures? They just like it to make me happy? Or its really good?

Then I started to ask few of my friends, most of them said “I like it because I like it” and “hey yoesof, you should not upload this, it does not look good, but the rest are good”

It seems that it’s true, few of my pictures are actually good. Then I thought back again, how beginner like me would be able to take good pictures? I did not took courses or anything, it’s just happen like that, it’s true that few of my friends gave me some tips, but still if I am not good I won’t be good.

So I went to walk around and keep wondering while holding my camera, and you know what I have realized, my guts feelings said “go for this, it has a nice view”  then “Click on the same spot that my feelings tells me go for it.” And alhamdlah it turns out good “at least for me” I might sounds like an ego person after so many compliments that I have received but this is how I feel about the GUTS FEEL “SIXTH SENSE” besides I wrote this following as what my heart says :)

I will conclude by saying we all need to follow our guts feeling, if it said “go for it” then just do it, if not just follow your heart ;)

“In fact, this also happens when I choose my friends, even if they are so mean to me, if my guts said do not lose their friendship, I won’t lose it insh Allah”
Cheers.
Yoesof S. Hilaby

3 comments:

  1. is the gut feeling is different than what your heart says?what about instincts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI,

    ur heart is lot bigger than ur gut feeling, ur gut feeling is part of ur heart in making decisions. "that what i think"

    i think instincts is short form "or one word" that could describe ur sixth sense "gut feel"

    hopefully i answered ur questions :)

    cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam..hi!
    yes, u answered my question.=)..
    sometimes heart do said the right things but sometimes not..depends on the situation.in the end, we still need Allah's guidance in making decision..bcos He always know what is the best.. ;)

    tq 4 ur answer..

    ReplyDelete