Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Mother

Mother…!! 
Oh mother,
I have not realized who you are,
I wish I could know you before, homesick-1
I wish I could be beside you forever,
But now it’s too late,
I am far from you,
Please forgive me for all the mistakes I made
  
Pregnant female
Mother,
when I see a pregnant woman,
I see myself inside you,
you were Carrying me,
and the only thing I was doing is causing you A lot of trouble,
 
 
But you mother,
still holding your breath,
praying and caring about me more than yourself,
you were eating healthy food not for yourself but for me.
How could you be able to handle me, I still cannot believe it




And when I see a baby drinking milk from his mother,  I thought, every single woman can do that,
 bebeee_1

But it is not true,  I don’t think all women can stay with a baby when he is sicksick child2_1
 
 
 
Or cleaning a baby when he is dirty mothercleaningbabydirty-girl

 


For him to look like this
baby-orange 
Or calming him down when he is crying
naughty-child
The only person who can stand beside the baby is only you mother,
You taught me how to read, teaching
You forget everything except me, I was part of your body in fact I was youcontent_mother
When I am happy you are happy mother_and_baby2

When I am sick, I become your nightmare, large
You do not sleep; you stay awake all the time just because of me,
mother-caring-for-sick-baby
you taught me how to read, How to distinguish between the right and wrong,
mom-teaching-daughter
You carried me wherever you went
Mom With Baby Vacumming
Oh mother, I wish I could be beside you again.

When I see teenagers fighting with their mothers teenager_1363296c
They do whatever they want,_38820865_teen_smoker_315
When they get scolded by their mother,teenager-annoyed-at-motherThey ignore her,
or fight backBeligerant Teen Faces Mom
Sometimes, they consider her as a their servant, They don’t listen to her advice
teen_girl_smoking_
They think of their mother as house cleaning
And the only thing their mother can do is,
babynap and missing_climbers_mother and
15 Hoping for their children to wake up and recognize her,
Oh mother, I cannot believe you tolerated me.

For me, when I see a child crying or looking at me like this,hate-mothers-day
I will just smack their faces just to get rid of them,
 
But you, you are different mother, you only pray to god and keep trying for the best
 317ASP844-43990439
I cannot believe there is someone valuable like you mother,
I wish I knew you like I know you now
Mother, now I am alone, homesick_clip_image002
Now I am lost without you,
Oh I miss you mother,
You are my eyes, my ears and my soul
But why did you let me go far away from you?
Mother, who else would listen to my stories all night long?
Who will brighten my day?
Who will sit next to me when I am sick?
Please come back, I am alone here,homesickA
I wish I could sleep on your shoulders again,
I wish I could see your smile again,
I wish I could hear your voice again,
Please forgive me mother,
Please forgive me for all the mistakes i made,
Mother I love you,
Mommy__I_Love
 
 
Note: in this article i am behaving as a bad person who never respect or understand the meaning of women or mother.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment